Thursday 19 September 2013

Reflection For Yachting Day 3


 Reflection For Yachting Day 3









Something I was pleased with was I got Teva to have fun in the yachts, because I am a great driver.


I really enjoyed learning that I am a better driver in the kayaks then I thought, because I did some maneuvering around sharp corners.


Something I found hard was getting Teva to stop freaking out, because Teva wouldn't stop.
Something that made me think was which way should I steer the yacht, because I had to go into the wind.
Something I want to get better at is making the yacht go faster.
         
(What can I do about it?)
I can practice.

Reflection For Yachting Day 3 by Jedi master Yoda on GoAnimate
Wordle: Untitled

4 comments:

  1. Wow Zeb it sounds like you had a good time yesterday at Yachting. What is your favorite part so far? Keep up the good work Zeb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite part so far is going really really fast in the yachts.
      :)

      Delete
  2. Great reflection Zeb, the Go animate was great because the theme was awesome and the ending was a laughter.
    Keep up the good work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Zeb for helping Teva to get over his freaking out, he really enjoyed it in the end. Great reflection and I agree it's fun when you can go really really fast!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...