Thursday 9 May 2013

Rock Climbing Day 1


Reflection for Rock Climbing
Something I was pleased with was I had a great team.A

Because the students were really nice.

 I really enjoyed learning how to put on a harness.

Something I found hard was getting to the top of the wall.

Because it is harder than you think it is.

Something that made me think was which rock to grab onto next.

Because there are not that many rocks that you can hold on to.
Something I want to get better at is climbing up the wall faster.

          (What can I do about it?)

      Watch other people climb.

Teacher: Mr Ross. Karamu Students: Daisy and T.P



2 comments:

  1. What an super good idea using comic life. It seems so funny. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a good idea using comic life and great speech bubbles you did it looked like you were thinking what you think would happen.

    thanks Nikitah.j

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...