Wednesday 22 February 2012

First Reflection

Reflection for...
· Something I was pleased with was... I was very pleased with my blog and the stuff I put on it.
                            
…because… I never done it before.

· I really enjoyed learning… The cool things you can do on the computer.

                  
…because… It’s fun.

· Something I found hard was… First starting with writing.  Something that made me think was … how to fix that.

                  …because…I want to type faster.

· Something I want to get better at is… typing.
          (What can I do about it?) I can practice my typing.

3 comments:

  1. I like how much fun you are having with your learning, Zeb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Zeb I think your blog is great.
    So cool.
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zeb, Wow your Mum and I never had computers at school. Hope you enjoy learning how to use them. Kellie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...